
How could I have forgotten to include this. So the hotel we stayed at in Hollywood had this empty lot next to it. The lot was all gated off so that no one was "suppose" to be able to in, however, as we opened our window in our hote room to take in the view of Smog City we see this large heap of blankets and sleeping bags and stuff. We guessed and later praised ourselves for being right, it was home for bums.

It became quite the entertaining time watching them get into fights; were one little guy about took the face of a much bigger one. I felt a little sad for them until we saw one of the bums at the outdoor mall selling stuff on the street. I guess if that is what they are choosing to do with their lives let them. Anyway here are some pics we took. In one of them you can see a guy still sleeping at 3pm, he likes the night life and likes to boogie.
No comments:
Post a Comment