Sunday, July 19, 2009

Just Need A Baby...

Well it's all done. Now we are just waiting for the baby. :) It is hard to believe it sometimes that we just have two weeks left but we do. Brooke is hating the summer it is way too hot! Here are a few pix of the nursery. Thanks to all of you for your love and support during this time. Cheers!

A wall puzzle made by Brooke's cousin Michael.


If you look close you can see grandma's latest purchase on the crib...

Mikey putting the crib together

Brooke decorating...that's right those ARE Carebears.

Grandpa hanging the shelves he made for Roe.

2 comments:

Red Riding Hood said...

That room is so cute. I can't wait to meet her.

Dan/Kealy said...

How cute! I'm so excited for you guys! So, I forgot what your email is so I haven't invited you to our blog yet. Will you send it to me at kealish@hotmail.com?
Thanks! -Kealy